The importance of the product
The main purpose of the cabin air filter is to protect against pollution (dust, soot, combustion gases, bacteria, pollen) that we breathe inside our vehicles daily without realising it.
- Poor air quality inside the vehicle causes:
- allergies, throat irritation, sneezing;
- tiredness after long periods of driving;
- poor visibility due to condensation that builds up on the windscreen and side windows.
To ensure the health and general well-being of the driver and passengers on board your vehicle, UFI Filters advises replacing the cabin filter at the recommended intervals.
- Cabin air filters are the only family of filters which are currently showing double-digit growth rates year on year.
- They are fitted on more than 85% of vehicles in Europe.
Currently fitted as standard on 97 out of 100 new vehicles sold in Europe.
Changing your filter regularly is essential
- We recommend replacing your filter every 15,000 km, in accordance with the area in which you are driving.
- In dusty and polluted areas, more regular replacement is recommended.
- In any case, the cabin air filter must be replaced at least every 12 months.
- In most cases, the cabin air filter can be replaced in just a few minutes.
UFI range of cabin air filters
A range of 319 products, consisting of:
- 210 pollen filters made from synthetic non-woven fabric, which can capture more than 90% of particles greater than 2.5 microns in diameter, such as dirt and pollens;
- 109 activated carbon filters, with non-woven filter media combined with activated carbon, which also prevents particles ranging from 0.01 to 2 microns in diameter (gases, bacteria, fungus, odours) from getting into the passenger compartment, ensuring optimum comfort.