This function is used to program the DCU with the new injector codes after replacing injectors.
The injector code is printed on the body. The code has 20 to 24 characters (framed in red on the photograph).
1. Test Conditions
- Key on, engine stopped.
- Battery voltage greater than 12 V.
- Start the function.
- A dialogue box will display the programmed injector codes, select “OK”.
- Select the injector to be programmed in the dialogue box then select “OK”. If the injector code is correct, close the function.
- Enter the new injector code in the dialogue box and then confirm by selecting “OK” to finish the programming sequence. Use capital letters only.
Only the following characters are valid :
0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
A B C D E F G H J K L M N P R S T U WX Y Z
- A dialogue box will indicate if the programming sequence has succeeded or failed.
- If the function fails, check the test conditions and correct any faults found.
|DS350||Delphi diagnostic tool program version 1.19 or 2.9.3 or later|